Sunday, September 16, 2012

Utter Disappointment.

Dear All,

Thanks for reading my blogs till now. I'm not going to blog here any more in protest to google's refusal to remove the Anti-Islamic video put up on youtube, despite the White House's request. As you all must be aware, this video is a mockery of our most BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAWS). Astaghfirullah, how shameful! I'm highly disappointed in Google's response, I thought they knew better. As a Muslim I am quiet aware that it is the teaching of our HOLY PROPHET (SAWS) to respect others' religion. "Freedom of speech" is one thing, insulting the PROPHET (SAWS) is another. It's a crime and terrorism in the form of abuse of power. What would anyone say if their parents were insulted? Will anyone accept the "freedom of speech" factor in this context? No! There is the answer!

Hopefully I'll find a better place to blog hosted by people that don't brush off the topic, hiding behind the "freedom of speech" curtain.


Thank you all for reading

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment